Hey Guys! Jonathan here.
Just want to let you in on an interesting update that has taken place in the BTC Robot development recently. A third BTC marketplace, BitStamp has been added to the tracking platform in the BTC Robot member’s area.
Therefore, the robot will now be tracking 3 BTC marketplaces to make smarter decisions instead of 2:
1. Mt. Gox (Present with the robot when it was launched.)
2. BTC-e (Present with the robot when it was launched.)
3. BitStamp (Added recently)
What Does This Mean For You?
This will ensure the robot’s profitability regardless of whether the price of bitcoin is going up or down. Therefore, you will get to keep more profits from your trades.
My Aggressive Results After 1 Week
Here is a screenshot of my results after changing to Aggressive setting on 19 Oct till now.
After changing from Medium Risk to Aggressive mode, I have enjoyed a much higher return.
Here are the results:
1. Profits for this week: US$575.29 – US$511.30 = + US$63.99
2. Total Profit: US$575.29 – US$504.61 = + US$70.68 (14% ROI)
3. Overall Return For This Week: 14% – 1.3% = + 12.7%
Here is a summary of trades that took place for this week:
From the screenshot, you can observe that there are much fewer trades per day ever since I switched to Aggressive setting. This is perfectly normal since at this setting, the robot will perform more long-term trades. Thus, there are less transaction fees incurred due to lesser trades. However, you will get to keep more profits.
That’s all for this update.
To your bitcoin trading success!